Planning and conducting empirical research whenever composing a training course focus on Psychology
Empirical research is a necessity when it comes to development of full-term program focus on therapy. Work that will not include results that are empirical maybe not enable evaluating the practical tasks associated with the pupil and for that reason can not be credited as a program work.
The essence of empirical research preparing
Preparation for empirical research involves:
1. a definite formula of empirical dilemmas and hypotheses.
2. Operational concept of the phenomena that are studied “translation” of theoretical ideas, where the issue is suggested, into certain research factors.
3. choice of techniques and practices of research.
4. Collect material that is empirical.
5. Qualitative and quantitative information processing.
6. Discussion and interpretation associated with the outcomes.
7. The formulation of conclusions confirming or refuting hypotheses.